Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and has not been sent previously to other journal (or an explanatory note has been included in the -Comments to the editor- section).
- The submitted file is sent in any of the following formats: Microsoft Word 97-2004 (doc), Microsoft Word 2007 (docx) or Open Office (odt).
- It has been used the template provided by Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management to send the submission.
- All URLs in the text (e.g. http://pkp.sfu.ca) are active and clickeable.
- The text has been written following the instructions about style and formatting included in the Author Guidelines section in the About section of the webpage.
- Authors have followed the instructions included in the Ensuring a blind peer review section.