Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published (or an explanatory note has been included in the -Comments to the editor- section) neither has been sent to other journal for consideration nor is planned to send to other journal until a final decision will made by JIEM.
- The submitted file is sent in any of the following formats: Microsoft Word 97-2004 (doc), Microsoft Word 2007 (docx) or Open Office (odt).
- It has been used the template provided by Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management to send the submission.
- All URLs in the text (e.g. http://pkp.sfu.ca) are active and clickeable.
- The text has been written following the instructions about style and formatting included in the Author Guidelines section in the About section of the webpage.
- I have read and accept author payment system of the journal.
- Authors have followed the instructions included in the Ensuring a blind peer review section.
All authors and their metadata will be submit during the submission process. I also declare, as a responsible for the submission, that this paper has not more authors. The journal is not responsible for the authors omitted during the process of submission.
AFTER THE SUBMISSION PROCESS, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO ADD NEW AUTHORS. Please be careful and add all authors during the submission process.
- I have read and accept the obligations about the authors ensuring the ethical principles of scientific publication